Terms & Conditions | Indy Displays
The following is a description of Indy Displays product ordering process. Our mission is to provide top notch customer service with the best B2B marketing solutions. The information below will assist you on our ordering policies, artwork process, and cancellations/refunds process. If you have any questions or concerns, please inform the Indy Displays team prior to ordering online or signing off on an estimate.
1. Purchasing Policies
When ordering online , please input all required information, as well as any additional important information in the comment box or through email. This will help ensure your trade show display order is processed correctly. Please review the following:
- Before your display order is put into production, a 50% deposit is required by check or credit card. If your deposit is paid by check, Indy Displays might require that a credit card is authorized and held, until the remaining balance has been paid.
- Prepayment on orders must be received before production, to be eligible for our prepay discount.
- All products purchased online at indydisplays.com, over the phone, or in person, are the products listed and detailed on all final invoices.
- Indy Displays cannot ship to a PO Box address; a Suite # is required.
- Shipping/Handling fees on estimates, or online at checkout, are subject to change after an order has been placed, and will be updated on the final invoice, according to carrier shipping rates.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/PayPal Charge Disputes – Sometimes we will have clients purchase a trade show display product using a company or colleagues credit card or PayPal account, without notifying them of the order prior. Often when this occurs, the card holder gets confused and may decide to immediately disputing the unknown charges. Any credit card or PayPal disputes like described or disputes that conflict with our terms and conditions listed, will be charged an admin fee of $500, if the dispute case is found to be in favor of Indy Displays, for wasted time and resources. We highly recommend reaching out to us first, to resolve any issues with your display purchase, before filing a credit card or Paypal payment dispute.
2. Critical Color Matching
- Indy Displays only guarantees color matching on orders that include printed graphic proofs, Pantone color matching, and supplied color sample from client. Graphic printing orders that do not include a specified PMS color number, or printed sample proofs, are not guaranteed by Indy Displays. However, we will match colors to the best of abilities with the materials provided to us.
3. Pricing & Product Details Disclaimer
The Indy Displays Team makes every effort to ensure product information visible on indydisplays.com is current and accurate. However, as specifications, price points, policies, lead times, conditions, and other information regularly change, Indy Displays reserves the right to change at any time without notice, information written or displayed on this website, and makes no warranties or accuracy guarantees. Indy Displays is not responsible for typo errors, but makes regular checks and updates to product details, specs, and pricing, to keep all information accurate online, and written materials. The product renderings, graphics, and documents published on indydisplays.com, may include errors or inaccurate information. Indy Displays makes no representation about the accuracy or validity of the information, supplier renderings or graphic images represented on this site.
4. Product Warranties
- All product warranties are backed by the original manufacturer/supplier. Most products include what is called a "manufacturer's quality" warranty. This means that the product will be fixed or replaced at no cost for a limited time, if the product is defective or does not function properly due to an error in craftsmanship. Basically this means that if your product arrives defective, and wasn't damaged by the freight carrier, than is will be covered under warranty.
- Most of Indy Displays Premium Display Brands, include a full lifetime warranty for either the life of the product, or a certain length of time. While this product is covered under full warranty, it will be fixed or replaced, as long as the trade show display was damaged by the user. This warranty, like all display warranties, does not cover damage caused by a freight carrier ( example: UPS, Fedex, etc.). In cases of freight damage, the owner of the trade show booth must immediately file a claim with the freight carrier, in order to be reimbursted for all expenses associated with repair or replacement of the display booth.