Indy Displays Graphic Arts Scholarship
The team at Indy Displays is proud to help further the education of tomorrow’s professionals in graphic design and visual arts. The work of great designers is crucial to the production of each outstanding display we deliver to our clients. Indy Displays believes in supporting talented artists and is offering a $1,000 scholarship for students pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or Applied Arts.
Deadline: July 1, 2017 (Winner announced July 15, 2017)
Scholarship Amount: $1,000, awarded to one student per year
- Any high school senior entering U.S. accredited university or college Fall 2017 and planning to pursue a major in Graphic Design or Applied Arts OR any undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in U.S. accredited university or college pursuing a Graphic Design or Applied Arts degree.
- Legal U.S. resident at least 18 years of age.
Using the attached image file, create a unique visual design displayed on the blank trade show display. Submissions are not required to follow the typical trade show display design and applicants are encouraged to think outside of the box. This is an opportunity to showcase your individual creativity and talent! *Indy Displays will never use scholarship application submissions commercially.*
Submit a short essay answering the following prompt:
- Why are you passionate about pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or Applied Arts? (200-300 words)
How to Apply:
- Email a file of your design and essay answer to: email@example.com
- Please include your name, age, major, and accredited university or college
About Indy Displays:
Founded in 2010, Indy Displays was one of the first display booth companies to primarily work with clients online, managing projects from the very beginning to end, by using a customized ecommerce platform. Through innovation and industry experience, our team provides every client the best products based on their specific needs and budget. Graphic design is an integral part of our production process, whether the display is rented or purchased. Any questions about our scholarship program can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.